• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Glad to be here

Nice.

Let's see inside.

Does it still have "cop stuff" in there?

It doesn't have any aftermarket cop parts, doesn't show signs of having them previously either, I suspect it wasn't a marked patrol car. It was originally a light green colour inside and out, at some point the interior was painted and died black. I believe the plusher front seat and plain rear seat is original to the cop car, it has the certified speedo, original wheels and hubcaps including the spare, original style exhaust, original trans and power steering coolers with original lines, original sway bars, AC is all still intact including belts and so on. The factory cop package seems to be complete and not monkeyed with. The push bars and longer rear shackles are homemade, has chrome valve covers and a Holley carb, but seems original otherwise

furyint.jpg
furyint2.jpg

Just curious- is it a "WK" VIN cop car or an "A38" tag option cop car?

Just curious- is it a "WK" VIN cop car or an "A38" tag option cop car?
I'm curious about the difference between the two. It has A38 on the tag and no WK in the VIN. It has 3 fender tags all in row, more than one means it is specialler than others lol One of the tags says "Special Handling Car"

Auto Transport Service
Back