• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Glass Weatherstrip Adhesive

Mike67

Local time
7:06 PM
Reaction score
What is everyone using to attach the stainless trim that holds the weather stripping to the glass?

Maybe I don't understand what you are asking, but as far as I know the trim around the front and rear glass is held on by trim clips.

You need Glass setting tape. I assume all 67,s have the same thickness window so you would need 1/32 glass setting tape. I had to buy a whole roll of it for mine 20ft.. Let me know how much you need and I can send you a couple of feet.

You need Glass setting tape. I assume all 67,s have the same thickness window so you would need 1/32 glass setting tape. I had to buy a whole roll of it for mine 20ft.. Let me know how much you need and I can send you a couple of feet.
Awesome, I will gladly pay for it!
I just need enough for the piece that seals the side windows to the rear quarter window. Maybe 4'?

Maybe I don't understand what you are asking, but as far as I know the trim around the front and rear glass is held on by trim clips.
It's the piece of trim that holds the verticle weather strip that seals the two sides windows when they are rolled up.

Awesome, I will gladly pay for it!
I just need enough for the piece that seals the side windows to the rear quarter window. Maybe 4'?

No charge. PM me your address and Ill send it out early next week.

No charge. PM me your address and Ill send it out early next week.
Awesome are you sure I cant pay you?
If not, come back by our spots at Pate in April and let me get you a cold beer, soda or something to eat. We will be in the same spot...
Thanks again!

Awesome are you sure I cant pay you?
If not, come back by our spots at Pate in April and let me get you a cold beer, soda or something to eat. We will be in the same spot...
Thanks again!

Ill take you up on that. I will be out there this year for sure. Already took the days off.

I think this will be my 15th or 16th year...in the same spot... so God willing and if the storms don't blow us all away tonight I'll be there again!
I really appreciate it!
Be safe with this weather!

I think this will be my 15th or 16th year...in the same spot... so God willing and if the storms don't blow us all away tonight I'll be there again!
I really appreciate it!
Be safe with this weather!

U2

Auto Transport Service
Back