• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Glock will not be down.

Being in Texas you'd probably be fine.. Here in California selling your guns or at least storing them elsewhere is your best call... Ten plus years ago guy I knew was going through a divorce. his wife called the cops telling them she felt threatened (not that she had been threatened).... He got detained, not arrested but spent the night in lock up, no charges, guns confiscated & never returned... Big Stainless S&W .357, Desert Eagle, couple Glocks.... He had a lot more but they were locked in a safe at his storage....
And if anyone thinks those confiscated guns go into the evidence locker I have a bridge I can sell you from London…….

I have never been a fan of Glocks at all!!! Not a fan of Polymer guns. Give me a 1911 any day...Wood and Steel and 45ACP...Yet his designed products are everywhere so something must be the motivating factor to owning one I guess...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

I have never been a fan of Glocks at all!!! Not a fan of Polymer guns. Give me a 1911 any day...Wood and Steel and 45ACP...Yet his designed products are everywhere so something must be the motivating factor to owning one I guess...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:
Polymer guns more durable? I know they are a bit lighter. I got my first Polymer weapon in 1-91 and put a lot of rounds through it. Wife took it when she left and for what reason, I have no idea unless it was to give it to someone or sell it. It would jamb with her since she couldn't hold it tight enough nor could she load the mag. No matter....got a gen4 and like it much better than the gen1 she took.

I own a couple glocks and have zero complaints.

It's one of the easiest guns to modify.
And reliability is damn tough to beat

As has been said here, the grip leaves much to be desired and that is the main reason why I am not a fan of them and their offerings. Being able to comfortably grip the weapon is extremely important when the need arises for shot placement and being one with not very large Paws, very uncomfortable to shoot...cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

As has been said here, the grip leaves much to be desired and that is the main reason why I am not a fan of them and their offerings. Being able to comfortably grip the weapon is extremely important when the need arises for shot placement and being one with not very large Paws, very uncomfortable to shoot...cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:
My 'paws' are not all that large either but the newer gens seems to be better in my hand.....

RIP Gaston,
the LEOs love your firearms

RIP mr Glock.
Not a Glock, but I did shoot a Ruger P97 .45 for a few years.
Poly frame , stainless slide.
Not sure why I sold it ? Only time it had a fail was with some hand loads.

Auto Transport Service
Back