• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Glove Box Plunger Switch Hole Plug?

archangel

Local time
6:21 AM
Reaction score
'70 Super Bee. I am restoring back to factory original. My car did not come with A01 Light Group. The previous owner had installed some A01 items including the glove box light. I removed the plunger switch/lens and repaired the lens hole in the box.

Is there a plug that is supposed to fill the plunger switch hole or did non-A01 cars just have the open hole?

'70 Super Bee. I am restoring back to factory original. My car did not come with A01 Light Group. The previous owner had installed some A01 items including the glove box light. I removed the plunger switch/lens and repaired the lens hole in the box.

Is there a plug that is supposed to fill the plunger switch hole or did non-A01 cars just have the open hole?
You could use a black body plug - one the same as the firewall tachometer .... 7/8" I think will fit.

Thank you. I think I will go with the open hole then.

A plug would not doubt look a lot better, not that I will be opening the glove box that much, but I am striving for OE look for better or worse.

Auto Transport Service
Back