• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Glovebox light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bird 426

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:02 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a '69 Road Runner/Satellite glovebox switch/light and attached harness. Light bulb end of mine is gone.

20240216_181105.jpg

20240216_181059.jpg

I have this piece. I will keep looking for the bulb end. If you’re interested make an offer with shipping from CT.

IMG_1394.jpeg

Not sure if this is what you want.

image.jpg

I have the harness and switch in post #3. There is a spring in the back of it, the metal part that holds the bulb is missing? I don't really know what it looks like. Don't believe post #4 is it . The pink wire goes right over to the fuse box on the other side of the glovebox.

Post #2 is very close to what it probably looks like. If I don't find the factory one, I will get the Scott Drake part, it would work.
Thank you guys!

I have a factory glove box light in my Challenger and post #6 is right.
I believe it is the same bulb as the instrument illumination.

Can not believe this, you are right! Upon a closer look, I saw the bulb socket. I just assumed a piece was missing! So thank you so much for recognizing what I was missing. I have an 1893 bulb, tested it with that and it works!
Thank you!

20240219_114440.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back