• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gold Digging Wife Gets Karma

Auggie56

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:16 AM
Reaction score
Just an example of a woman who loved his money over him.

I don’t get it - she ate herself into destitution - is that it??

I don’t get it - she ate herself into destitution - is that it??

She did that after the split but the split was over him voluntarily to earn less money. He's probably happy now, she, on the other hand, has eaten herself into her size fifty. Thus the title "Gold Digging Wife Gets Karma". Some women just think relationships and marrage all wrong. The marry a man that is a high earner and can't adjust when the money stops coming in. I'd like to hear his side of this.

I guess she wore the pants in this relationship? Then he grew some balls and cut her off

I'm fat and broke! I had a drinking problem! I need a job! I have no place to live!.......blah blah blah. Get off your fat ***, get a job and stop blaming the world and holding everything else responsible for your ignorance and problems in your pathetic life. This kind of crap makes me go ballistic.:soapbox: Another individual that needs to be bitched slap repeatedly.

As we get older we lose our cute-ness and nobody is spared except the plastic surgeons make lot's of money as do the herbal supplement companies. Good thing my old Mopar looks young as ever yet...

I'm fat and broke! I had a drinking problem! I need a job! I have no place to live!.......blah blah blah. Get off your fat ***, get a job and stop blaming the world and holding everything else responsible for your ignorance and problems in your pathetic life. This kind of crap makes me go ballistic.:soapbox: Another individual that needs to be bitched slap repeatedly.
Sadly this is true to most of the kids nowadays when parents pay for everything. Then they wonder why their kids are still suckin the tit at 30

Auto Transport Service
Back