• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gold investing.

Oh-man get out my tin foil hat.
I guess I misunderstood you on this post, my mistake ? Persecution is not on my agenda. I just pass on what I see as valuable info, for the coming transition. Best of luck to you...

I guess I misunderstood you on this post, my mistake ? Persecution is not on my agenda. I just pass on what I see as valuable info, for the coming transition. Best of luck to you...
I guess you did. Don't paint with a broad brush when you don't know the details. Have a nice life.

Tin is not a precious metal.
:p

:lol:

Finances is a difficult topic in recent years.
Perhaps you only watch CNN or ABC news and think maybe you should buy gold because the tv commercial said so, or the economy is looking a bit rough with some inflation and your advisor says diversify cause it worked last time in 2008.
Perhaps you ignore that propaganda crap and observe the real puppet masters as they talk about banning cash outright and forcing a conversion to a CDC, the davos people saying they have a CDC ready to try out in 2023(they said this last summer) and that the central banks are on a 55 year high buying as much gold as possible.
Perhaps you know a little bit of history and recall when Germany had it's severe financial crisis that lead to a big change in gov't they also made owning gold illegal and confiscated all of it, and told anyone that paid off debt when inflation ran away they had to go back to a certain date and reinstate the debt and repay it again with the new gold backed currency.
Perhaps you recall in our own country at one time owning gold was illegal. They changed it back.
Because of the CDC and banning cash, despite the history of owning gold when a country has a big problem, it also may seem that owning hard precious metal in your hand is better then FIAT because historically it has been, and there is no guarantee any of the above will happen, or not happen.

So finances can be hard to work through. The people that want to create the world government also want you to go broke and are trying to close every loophole they can to do so.
Owning gold seems like a way to thwart them, until they have a CDC and can monitor EVERYTHING and besides bartering you can't actually sell the gold to anyone anyway without them knowing, and if they make it illegal it will be worthless(besides barter).
So what does one do?
make sure you own the things you need if it goes upside down. Don't buy gold if you still have a mortgage. Get out of debt. Make sure you have your home in good upkeep, have multiple ways to heat it, have multiple ways to defend it, have it stocked for a power outage, keep yourself and family healthy and safe and fed. Then worry about diversifying leftover wealth. Gold is fine as a part, who knows what they will do anyway, silver, platinum, whatever. Buy some stocks. Get some bonds. Buy some art, or something physical you can hang onto. A car with no computers in it might be handy. Stuff you can barter with if it goes haywire might be handy too, tools, whatever. Land.

We are coming up on what will likely be a completely unprecedented change in our financial lives and how our economy functions. There is no way to be sure you will keep your accumulated wealth, but you can try and should try. But make sure you have the important stuff paid for and in your name only first.
If you want to go by recent history:
The big financial people said:
"Go buy land! buy a home!" When the market was approaching it's peak.
"Debt is a good value during inflation! you get the money now and the value of the debt goes down with the value of money!" as they raise interest rates.
"BUY THE GOLD." right when it was at it's peak, shortly before it dropped a bit and they are on a peak of buying it we haven't seen in half a century plus, as Hillary Clinton goes public saying cash should be illegal.

If you haven't been paying attention, when they go on the main huge TV channels and tell you to do something, you should take note and at a minimum do nothing or better do the opposite or best find out why they are telling you to do something so you know you made the right choice. Personally, since they started TV commercials on prime time and during the super bowl telling me I should buy gold I have been looking to sell and move into other things. Back in 2008 when they were screaming in the TV about "SELL US YOUR GOLD" well look what happened after that for the next decade.

I am not a financial advisor.

No, I'm saying the Govt's are working in Unison, WITH the CB's, to systematically Fleece the Populations of Every Country, and Currency They Behold. The CB's are the Masters, and the Govt's the Puppets, or Minions. What they are doing is another Unconstitutional Act, which is why there has been so much talk about the Removing the Fed, IRS, and CB's.
As far as the Cabal Meet, it happens in Bilderberg, and That is the Evil of Evils...
Ok - Now we’re on the same page. Your earlier statement did not allow for the collaborative relationship between the two entities. I believe that is what I was saying - but initially I said it very vaguely to ensure it was not clipped as political. And yes Bilderberg was the cabal I was referring to. Evil personified.

Full disclosure by the governments...they call it FIAT currencies. You have been warned.

Q: How do you know it's NOT time to buy?

A: When this ad is broadcast at every commercial break!

mqdefault.jpg

Buy the rumor, sell the news.

I find the vast majority of "buy gold" ads are on right wing talk radio.

Q: How do you know it's NOT time to buy?

A: When this ad is broadcast at every commercial break!

View attachment 1426781
I might add, if it's such a great deal, why do we have ads pushing gold in every form possible on a nonstop basis. This guy is on every ad selling everything known to god, sure I trust him. Last week he was selling life insurance. At my age, this dog won't hunt.

I might add, if it's such a great deal, why do we have ads pushing gold in every form possible on a nonstop basis. This guy is on every ad selling everything known to god, sure I trust him. Last week he was selling life insurance. At my age, this dog won't hunt.
And now we are full circle.
Dealers make their money on the transaction (spread.)

Full disclosure by the governments...they call it FIAT currencies. You have been warned.

Yep, and every single one of them (including the USD) have or will eventually go to ZERO and be worthless. Right now the only thing that gives the dollar any value is our military strength and even that's being invaded by wokeness, weakness, and traitorous generals. I like to think of gold as a store of value or type of insurance against the crazy money printers rather than investment.

I find the vast majority of "buy gold" ads are on right wing talk radio.
Do you listen to the other wings too? I see and hear those crap commercials on just about all the channels.....

Gold skyrocketed in value during the Carter inflation years. Frankly, I'm shocked it hasn't skyrocketed in our current MUCH WORSE inflation.
Maybe it's cause my crystal ball is cracked.

Gold skyrocketed in value during the Carter inflation years. Frankly, I'm shocked it hasn't skyrocketed in our current MUCH WORSE inflation.
People today should be smarter than to jump in and out of the next best thing. The stock market will be coming back and gold will move again. Some may think in favor of gold investors. The only gold I'm into are gold crowns. I'm not saying no one should buy gold, but I suggest caution at our age.

Having lived through the Carter years, and having made the absolute worst investment of my life (financed real estate, bought high sold low) by following proverbial wisdom at the time, I concur. I've been watching the current state of affairs with an eye toward similarities, as well as differences. What seems different today, at least from my perspective, is an ongoing narrative that inflation is going to stabilize fairly soon.

That was not the case in the 1970s, until the Volcker Fed got serious with draconian interest rates, triggering the deep recession of '81-'82. I parked my first truck in 1980 and cashed out, a good move. De ja vu, I repeated the process last year, but this time I retired.

Interesting on the timing of this thread. I just came from my financial advisor, probably there at the same time this was started. Advisor brought gold up in the conversation and was telling me that if I were to buy gold right now, it would be a very long time before I could make any money on the decision. Sounds to me like he was indirectly telling me that it is a time to sell.
If he’s a legit financial advisor he shouldn’t be “indirectly telling you” anything. His job is to direct traffic on your investments and not be coy about anything. Some of these guys are so horseshit they want to give advice like politicians and to ensure they’re not making a mistake they talk out of both sides of their mouth. I wouldn’t deal with that type - I want the straight scoop as best they can advise.

Auto Transport Service
Back