• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gold investing.

Not what this post is about, but watch the Crypto's as Our dollar collapses, they're also climbing, still time to buy...
You might want to re-think that about Crypto. A very bad investment despite all the pro so called experts stating that it is a buy opportunity. I will always prefer Bullion over that fake currency...cr8crshr/Bill :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

It seems to me that gold is the opposite of crypto. No matter what, gold will always have value. Crypto only has value as long as people think it has. If enough people lose faith, lose every penny, (or whatever crypto calls it.

You might want to re-think that about Crypto. A very bad investment despite all the pro so called experts stating that it is a buy opportunity. I will always prefer Bullion over that fake currency...cr8crshr/Bill :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:
Why not both ?

It seems to me that gold is the opposite of crypto. No matter what, gold will always have value. Crypto only has value as long as people think it has. If enough people lose faith, lose every penny, (or whatever crypto calls it.
And what if it's an alternative, to CBDC, where you can buy, and sell using it ? If you look at the Metal websites, They accept Crypto as payment, and easier than a wire transfer. You'll have a Choice when the Regime drops the Bomb on CBDC, I won't be getting on Their wagon...

As far as sdbullion goes:
Wire transfer/e-check, crypto, and charge card purchases of precious metals are all easy. However, the buyers paying with crypto pay more than wire transfer/e-check buyers and the buyers using a charge card pay the most. That is to say, there are no extra charges for paying by wire transfer / e-check.

At this point "crypto" is behaving basically like a commodity rather than a currency.

To me, that's a BIG "red flag".

Watching Kelly's Heros. 14000 gold bars, in the movie, supposedly worth $16 mil.
For giggles I calculated today's worth.
14,000 bars
Each bar, 400 Troy ounces (438.7 regular ounces)
At 400x14,000x$2000....... $11billion and change. Almost 384,000 pounds of gold, not counting the crates it came in.
Would be kinda hard to cash in, today.....

Watching Kelly's Heros. 14000 gold bars, in the movie, supposedly worth $16 mil.
For giggles I calculated today's worth.
14,000 bars
Each bar, 400 Troy ounces (438.7 regular ounces)
At 400x14,000x$2000....... $11billion and change. Almost 384,000 pounds of gold, not counting the crates it came in.
Would be kinda hard to cash in, today.....
The movie said it was worth $16 million. But at $34.75/oz. in 1944, the actual value would have been nearly $212 million.

Update:
Thanks @Jesse6869
I just got back from CNI, they gave me $230/coin more than my local AZ gold buyer offered. Still $70 under spot price, but apparently that's the normal buy/sell vigorish. Painless and rapid transaction, but now a name and account is "mandatory" since covid.
Just more excuse for government intrusion in all our lives.
Edit: just took spot times.98 (coin is .98 ounce), and it turns out to be only $30 less than spot. I'm now REAL happy with CNI.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back