• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gordon Lightfoot won't be down for breakfast

R.I.P.

Was just in Green Bay a year ago

Met him on the ramp numerous times over the years

"The lake it is said never gives up her dead"

"Coming back from some mill in Wisconsin"

God Bless ya young man

Well crap, another great singer / story teller gone.
RIP Gordan

met and drank with him in yorkville ave toronto this was the hot hangout back then new his mother and dad in orillia they ran a laundry mat and dry cleaners . was hoping to catch a show this summer will be missed by all

I'll pile on to the tributes to this man. What a loss. He was part of our lives and put words and music together that touched our hearts.

His tribute to the lost souls on the Edmund Fitzgerald. In my opinion, one of the 2 best ballads of my generation.

R.I.P. to a great singer/songwriter... the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald is an iconic song of the era.

Sundown, one of my favorite songs ever.

He trudged along the last ten years despite being pretty frail. An inspiration to all us geezers. Never stop doing what you love.

RIP Gordon,one of the legendary song writers! You will surely be missed on the Carefree Highway!

The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald has and will play in my mind for many more years to come. One of the truly greats. RIP and on to your new eternal home ……God Speed

Auto Transport Service
Back