• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gorilla Glue problem potentially solved yesterday . . .

Is that the New Math?
Metric mixed with my own symbols. :lol: I worked out that just cutting the steel cladding was enough with my circular saw & special blade...then use a sacrificial small hand saw to cut the polystyrene inner using the two sawcuts as a guide. Less of a struggle for the saw, and faster. Also less dust flying in my face while cutting. :D

A battery powered caulk gun? What'll they think of next?
Trust me Jon....it was worth the money. I can caulk one-handed, and when doing a length of about 14 feet.....it makes a difference. It also saves getting a cramp from all that silicone that was used....about 18 cartridges all up.

The battery powered Rivet gun was an absolute delight. Already paid for itself on the two jobs. I've been through 4 boxes of rivets now....2,000 rivets all up. Imagine doing them all by hand. :eek:

And it is so fast and easy - with an assistant, I can do an entire panel in a couple of minutes - one drills, and the other follows with the rivets. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back