• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got the project out today...

Furyous

Local time
8:40 AM
Reaction score
Got it out of the garage to clean it up and start back on it... Should be done this summer. I am putting it back on the street..

3310003Large.jpg

3310005Large.jpg

3310006Large.jpg

3310007Large.jpg

Looks great! Let's get a hemi scoop on that thing.

Wish I could say the same. Up here we still have a foot and half a snow. Great lookin car! What size slick are you runnin?

It has 31X10.5w on the rear.. I was going to put a 5" max wedge scoop on it from VFN...

We are putting a 512 with a 250 of NOS on it for the street.. Should be fun to mess with the farting cars...

That thing is bitchin'.

Damn,that's freakin' sweet! Y'all know my feelings on '64 Plymouths(like,duh;there's one in my garage) and that is just way cool. I really like that color on there as well. Question: did you cats build the bars/cage from scratch or use an existing "kit" (like Jegs)? I'm considering the Jegs 8 point for mine. Good luck and clean that junk out of the interior:grin::grin::grin:

You will keep us informed of the progress,right? We wanna know how she goes!

Auto Transport Service
Back