• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

:) gotta love it

Some mouth on that young lady. I fail to see what this video proves. The chevy tires never spun, the guy in the dodge just dragged it around with the chevy's wheels locked up, what does that prove?
I had a 70 3/4 ton chevy with a 350 and 4:55 gears, Rockwell transfer case, all gears, no chain, it had the SM 4 speed trans with the low first gear. In low range 4 WD, first gear I could have. pulled both those trucks with there wheels locked up.
I knew the guy I bought it from, his relative owned a concrete yard, he pulled a full mixer that broke down back to the yard and did that more than once.
It's not about proof. I had a ford that could have driven over your chevy truck. So what ? The only thing the vid proves, is that the chevy driver couldn't find the gas pedal lol. But Steve, incase you missed it, the whole vibe of this thread is humor & humiliation. This being. a Mopar site, MOST people here like to see the home team as winners & superior to the competition. Theres vids out there of chevys dragging dodges around too. Though they wouldn't evoke the same emotions here, would they ? Lighten up buddy.

IMG_20180805_221152(1).jpg

Last edited:
It's not about proof. I had a ford that could have driven over your chevy truck. So what ? The only thing the vid proves, is that the chevy driver couldn't find the gas pedal lol. But Steve, incase you missed it, the whole vibe of this thread is humor & humiliation. This being. a Mopar site, MOST people here like to see the home team as winners & superior to the competition. Theres vids out there of chevys dragging dodges around too. Though they wouldn't evoke the same emotions here, would they ? Lighten up buddy.

View attachment 898123
Were good but I dont really need a lecture as to my thoughts.
Your Truck is a beast for sure.... I think GM's are now a far cry from what they were years ago, in fact I think many new trucks are the same... I would have rather seen both those trucks really go at it and as I said one pulling another one like that isn't impressive.
I guess im not into home team and this chest pounding nonsense.

Auto Transport Service
Back