• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graveyard Cars

I made it through the first two episodes and figured that was enough. Between weddings and hanging at the pumpkin patch for a third of the show, who needs that?

As for the squabbling (male co-workers have squabbling, women co-workers have drama), at first I didn't like it because it is so unprofessional for a manager to act that way, but then I heard these were guys who've been together since they were kids, so I wouldn't expect long-time buds to act any other way. What I still don't like is they are not very representative of a good shop. Trying to start a car without the gas lines connected? Or how about bragging about how you're the best at dying vinyl parts, then showing your product where you can see a difference in color between the dyed part and the factory part? If part of your show is about how you're the best there is, at some point you need to back it up.

Speaking of American Chopper, it wasn't Jr. and Sr. who drew the viewers in because they got old quick. It was how a father and son treated the rest of the shop that was interesting. I worked at a family business for a short time, and not as part of the family. I played the role of Vinnie, and it was easy for me to feel for the crap he had to go through because I had to go through the same thing. Once those buffoons changed the show and made it all about themselves, that was the end for them. The more people on the show for people to associate with the better, so I think GC is doing well there, but end the team building/family crap and stay focused on the cars.

We will get to see the 69 Daytona and Superbird in this season but later in it with the bird and the 69 1/2 car. I think that will be all in season 3.

The hot wheel stuff was cool and something I have never seen before.

I get their sense of hummor and dont mind it. I also get to hear and see things that other shows never do. I learn some from the show and I get to see how they document cars.

We will get to see the 69 Daytona and Superbird in this season but later in it with the bird and the 69 1/2 car. I think that will be all in season 3.

The hot wheel stuff was cool and something I have never seen before.

I get their sense of hummor and dont mind it. I also get to hear and see things that other shows never do. I learn some from the show and I get to see how they document cars.

Mark said they started filming season three this week and the A-12 will be in season 3

Anyone if these episodes are available on line?

yes mark is very tongue and cheek and you guys are taking him way to seriously . watch it for the mopar and take the rest with a grain of salt

other wise turn the channel and enjoy the other 20 all chevy car shows on tv
yeah, im getting used to it. I enjoy it. I cant see where anyone else that isnt a complete mopar nerd would though. Wonder if he ever does any a bodies? Would love to see a hemi dart, or even a gts or a demon would be cool too.

This season is 100 times better - and I loved the first season!

Here is another link to some online content: http://vimeo.com/55655811

There are links to scroll through near the top of the screen as each one plays. A lot of behind the scenes stuff too.

yeah, im getting used to it. I enjoy it. I cant see where anyone else that isnt a complete mopar nerd would though. Wonder if he ever does any a bodies? Would love to see a hemi dart, or even a gts or a demon would be cool too.

:iamwithstupid: Me too, I do also enjoy it somewhat, at least it's about MoPars, most the time, but I'm also getting more use to all the obviously unnecessary/contrived added drama & shop personalities, jokes & stuff between all of old long life friends... I'm sure if people saw me & allot of my old racing buddies together, they would think WTF too... I would like to see a cool older A-Body build too...

I'm a big fan of the show. It's getting better. It was just announced that the show has been #1 in ratings for tuesday nights.

Budnicks nailed it.......The only way to watch it is on DVR.
Fast forward through the unwanted filler!

I did notice a Corvette on the lift in background on a recent episode, so he must do a few cars other than Mopar

I also noticed in one of the episodes last year a 66 or 67 Charger in the back lot. Would like to see them tackle that, good luck finding parts!

Mark

:thinker: I believe that they also have a shop and work on other vehicles to pay all the bills,you couldn't very well pay them like they are doing the show .:reading:

Budnicks nailed it.......The only way to watch it is on DVR.
Fast forward through the unwanted filler!

I did notice a Corvette on the lift in background on a recent episode, so he must do a few cars other than Mopar
they are a regular insurance body shop also in the first season you saw lots of newer cars in there also

He started with a body shop and still has a body shop but his passion is MOPARs. They all do have that passion for MOPARs. The last show showed the name of the body shop and for the life of me I cant think of it.

I'm sure they could restore one of the Chargers 66-67 they have those cars out back for parts and for restoration.

Also someone asked about A bodies I think Mark said something about them on Facebook. If its a MOPAR he loves them. I think we are seeing the bigger cars getting restored to draw people in and in time we will see other cars come along it just takes time.

I have to say I like the show. Yes they crank up the drama, but it's an all Mopar show. When was the last time we had that?

Its hard to watch sometimes

Auto Transport Service
Back