• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great Story . . . and Sad Story . . . all at the same time - about an awesome police officer . . .

conv67bdere

Super Moderator
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:35 PM
Reaction score
A tragic story indeed. I just can’t understand the disrespect of police officers and disregard for their lives. It should be always be an automatic DP and a federal crime whenever you murder an officer of the law. These young people seem to especially have no regard for human life any longer. They go to both extremes.

It may take a few years for the process to work out but he will be put down. I’m sure he dindu nuffin to get 12+ prior mug shots (or however many he had)!!

I live in N/E Missouri, just about as low key as you can get, all small farming communities. Yesterday some pc. of crud killed a young 40 y/o cop just a few miles across the river in Ill. This thing has gotten way out of hand.

Sad, he leaves behind a 13 & 18 y/o kids too

their father was taken from them (murdered)
for doing a thankless job, to keep others safe, protect & serve
a job most would never be brave enough to do
or let alone, willing to do...

RIP Officer Langsdorf

nice tribute from the kid too

Auto Transport Service
Back