• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great thread!!!!

alleyoopmgv

Local time
7:11 PM
Reaction score
no whining! please!!

SM118~No-Whining-Posters.jpg

i hope the crybabies don't turn this place into another motards....

Looks like Flypaper is thefirst to break the no whiners rule.

Jezzz, you guys are sure worried about this place turning into motards so much, how do you sleep at night?

Looks like Flypaper is thefirst to break the no whiners rule.

Jezzz, you guys are sure worried about this place turning into motards so much, how do you sleep at night?

looks like you took 2nd place...:santa:

By posting an observation and question? Your statement is a motrads cry. Get over it allready. The constant ref. to motrads is, well the smiley sez it for me ......... :edgy:

i hope the crybabies don't turn this place into another motards....

Hey, I have been banned from there 3 times, and even though it has a Nazi clic' of we know what best for the Mopar world, it is STILL the best Mopar web site out there. You have to take the good with the bad. There are still plenty of good knowledgable people on that site. OTOH, the clic' has driven away many more over the years.

awwe, c'mon ally, golly gee whiz for crying out loud. We thought you were serious, now people will all think they can joke around. I hate you, and all the other wise guys, you make the site too interesting.

awwe, c'mon ally, golly gee whiz for crying out loud. We thought you were serious, now people will all think they can joke around. I hate you, and all the other wise guys, you make the site too interesting.

make 7up yours! (ha,ha)

Auto Transport Service
Back