• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GREAT Vendor alert...PST suspension and steering

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:01 PM
Reaction score
Time and time again on these car forums, someone posts a thread to complain about a deal gone wrong or a vendor that didn't stand behind their product.
This isn't about that. Not even close.
I am of the belief that one should exhaust all options before airing their grievances in an open forum.
Some have said that when a customer receives good service, they tell 2 people and when they receive bad service, they tell 10.
A couple of weeks ago, I ordered some parts through the FBBO sponsor PST suspension and steering. 11/16" tie rod ends and solid steel adjusting sleeves.
They arrived on Friday of last week. Upon opening the box, it was evident that one of the sleeves came out of the plastic bag during shipping and was dinged and dented up. It would have still worked but it looked bad.

234 R.jpg

235 R.jpg

236 R.jpg

I sent a PM to PST through the forum here and within an hour or so, James responded. He apologized for the condition and made arrangements to ship me out a replacement. THAT is excellent service. I greatly appreciate this sort of treatment. This sort of thing builds trust and will encourage me to buy from PST in the future.
Thanks, James. You guys are First Class.

They are top-notch to deal with and use decent suppliers too. PST use Leed Brakes for the drum to disc conversions and they sent me a revised spacer when they realised it was the wrong thickness - I hadn't even fitted the kit and the new parts arrived through the mail - that's quality control. They also shipped me free of charge (to Australia) a new master cylinder when the original was leaking due to a rough casting on the top.
James from PST is always helpful and is a pleasure to deal with.

Agreed. I bought a set a couple years ago, one of them didn’t have the threads cut good enough to use. Contacted them, and got a new set. Great customer service, and really good products.
:thumbsup:

Just got my 11/16 tie rods in but I used Moog and Qa1 Sleeves. Customer Service is very important but it seems like these things happen more than often anymore. I’m on a tight work schedule and delays like this just bug the crap out of me especially when winter time is approaching and I’m wanting to get my car on the road before the snow fly’s.

Just received my set of torsion bars from PST, had several orders with them in the past and have had good support with payment and shipping options.
Would definitely buy from them again, but I think I have bought everything I needed from them already.

Auto Transport Service
Back