• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Go here we go!

Car looks fantastic, and the springtime goal is a great one. Just keep watching out for that fresh paint!!!

Looking good....love the stock look. Curious......see a 71 style DS valve cover. Was this intentional?

Looking good. I'm a FJ6 fan.

20220106_144757.jpg

Looking good....love the stock look. Curious......see a 71 style DS valve cover. Was this intentional?
It was not. Thank you for pointing that out. Now I have to find one I’m thinking you probably have one you could sell me??

It was not. Thank you for pointing that out. Now I have to find one I’m thinking you probably have one you could sell me??

I do not have one...hopefully another member can help out. Can't wait to see your finished product. It will be stunning.

I've been watching the car coming together. It looks absolutely amazing. Lots of work ... should be a great spring!

On it’s wheels again, hurray!! The Olive Green C Stripe will be going on soon.

535954FA-109F-4D12-A686-EBC631318FE7.png

Looks GREAT! Getting closer all the time. Noticed on the rear there is black on the rear finish panel that goes around the taillights and a little between them, it must be worn off from time on mine...might have to do that it really finished the look well.

I don't even want to tell you what I had to pay for the restoration of that finish panel. I was held hostage in finisher panel prison until I paid $400 overestimate that they gave me when they received it. LESSON LEARNED

Auto Transport Service
Back