Greetings B Body Members

BORGESON

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
4:13 PM
Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

We have jumped on as a site sponsor to have a place to interact with our customers and provide as much information about our products as possible. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about our Quick Ratio Mopar steering as well as any other products we manufacture. Thank you and look forward to your questions / feedback.

[email protected]

moparnation74

Local time
3:13 PM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and thank you for sponsoring the forum:thumbsup:...

toolmanmike

Henchman #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome Jeff and Borgeson.

GITEX

Local time
Reaction score
Been using your quick ratio steering box on my 65 dodge for 6 years without issue. Thanks

BeepBeepRR

Local time
Reaction score
Welcome and I have already used a setup from your company. Went pretty smooth. It was a very nice conversion. Thanks for a great product. The car was a 69 GTX manual to power swap.

davek

Local time
Reaction score
Hello and Just want to thank you for the great box I bought from you.East to install. Only complaint is the coupling began to rust in 2 months and I live in S Carolina. But I would buy again, very happy with my setup.
brg-036425_ml.jpg

towtruckAl

Local time
Reaction score
welcome aboard have used your products on many different applications from hotrods to off road and construction equipment once set up right have never had a problem .

BORGESON

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome and I have already used a setup from your company. Went pretty smooth. It was a very nice conversion. Thanks for a great product. The car was a 69 GTX manual to power swap.
Glad you like it!

BORGESON

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
Reaction score
Hello and Just want to thank you for the great box I bought from you.East to install. Only complaint is the coupling began to rust in 2 months and I live in S Carolina. But I would buy again, very happy with my setup. View attachment 891970
A quick coat of paint should be applied to the coupling, it is manufactured form a billet mild steel. Good news is the surface rust will not affect the function or longevity of the part!

biomedtechguy

Accelerati Rapidus Maximus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
I am installing a CVF Wraptor serpentine belt and accessory system, so I figured that would be a good time to upgrade from manual to power steering.
Not having a power steering box as a core, that led me toward Borgeson, but the kicker is that the Borgeson power steering box is smaller and lighter than any other unit that uses the factory location and pitman arm, right? Also, it doesn't have to be pressure restricted with the GM 2 type power steering pump, right?
:popcorn2:

BORGESON

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
Reaction score
I am installing a CVF Wraptor serpentine belt and accessory system, so I figured that would be a good time to upgrade from manual to power steering.
Not having a power steering box as a core, that led me toward Borgeson, but the kicker is that the Borgeson power steering box is smaller and lighter than any other unit that uses the factory location and pitman arm, right? Also, it doesn't have to be pressure restricted with the GM 2 type power steering pump, right?
:popcorn2:
Our box is smaller and lighter than the factory unit the weight of our box is 26.46 pounds. Box will fit directly to your stock pitman arm. There is no need to drop the pressure of your pump to run our box. Dimensions of our box can be viewed here: http://borgeson.com/imageCD/800126_800127_Drawing.pdf

biomedtechguy

Accelerati Rapidus Maximus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
I measured the diameter of the splined shaft that the pitman arm attaches to, because I was asked to by the vendor.
The possibilities were 1&1/8" or 1&1/4"
Mine is 1&1/8"
I'm curious why Mopar would have one only 1/8" larger, and what cars got them?

BORGESON

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
Reaction score
I measured the diameter of the splined shaft that the pitman arm attaches to, because I was asked to by the vendor.
The possibilities were 1&1/8" or 1&1/4"
Mine is 1&1/8"
I'm curious why Mopar would have one only 1/8" larger, and what cars got them?
While I don't know the reasoning behind the change it was year based for the B-Body cars, Pre-73 running the smaller 1-1/8" shaft and 73 and later running the larger 1-1/4" shaft. That being said, the C body cars did use the larger shaft Pre-73