• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings B Body Members

BORGESON

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

We have jumped on as a site sponsor to have a place to interact with our customers and provide as much information about our products as possible. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about our Quick Ratio Mopar steering as well as any other products we manufacture. Thank you and look forward to your questions / feedback.

jeff@borgeson

Welcome to the forum and thank you for sponsoring the forum:thumbsup:...

Welcome Jeff and Borgeson.

Been using your quick ratio steering box on my 65 dodge for 6 years without issue. Thanks

Welcome and I have already used a setup from your company. Went pretty smooth. It was a very nice conversion. Thanks for a great product. The car was a 69 GTX manual to power swap.

Hello and Just want to thank you for the great box I bought from you.East to install. Only complaint is the coupling began to rust in 2 months and I live in S Carolina. But I would buy again, very happy with my setup.
brg-036425_ml.jpg

welcome aboard have used your products on many different applications from hotrods to off road and construction equipment once set up right have never had a problem .

Welcome and I have already used a setup from your company. Went pretty smooth. It was a very nice conversion. Thanks for a great product. The car was a 69 GTX manual to power swap.
Glad you like it!

Hello and Just want to thank you for the great box I bought from you.East to install. Only complaint is the coupling began to rust in 2 months and I live in S Carolina. But I would buy again, very happy with my setup. View attachment 891970
A quick coat of paint should be applied to the coupling, it is manufactured form a billet mild steel. Good news is the surface rust will not affect the function or longevity of the part!

I am installing a CVF Wraptor serpentine belt and accessory system, so I figured that would be a good time to upgrade from manual to power steering.
Not having a power steering box as a core, that led me toward Borgeson, but the kicker is that the Borgeson power steering box is smaller and lighter than any other unit that uses the factory location and pitman arm, right? Also, it doesn't have to be pressure restricted with the GM 2 type power steering pump, right?
:popcorn2:

I am installing a CVF Wraptor serpentine belt and accessory system, so I figured that would be a good time to upgrade from manual to power steering.
Not having a power steering box as a core, that led me toward Borgeson, but the kicker is that the Borgeson power steering box is smaller and lighter than any other unit that uses the factory location and pitman arm, right? Also, it doesn't have to be pressure restricted with the GM 2 type power steering pump, right?
:popcorn2:
Our box is smaller and lighter than the factory unit the weight of our box is 26.46 pounds. Box will fit directly to your stock pitman arm. There is no need to drop the pressure of your pump to run our box. Dimensions of our box can be viewed here: http://borgeson.com/imageCD/800126_800127_Drawing.pdf

I measured the diameter of the splined shaft that the pitman arm attaches to, because I was asked to by the vendor.
The possibilities were 1&1/8" or 1&1/4"
Mine is 1&1/8"
I'm curious why Mopar would have one only 1/8" larger, and what cars got them?

I measured the diameter of the splined shaft that the pitman arm attaches to, because I was asked to by the vendor.
The possibilities were 1&1/8" or 1&1/4"
Mine is 1&1/8"
I'm curious why Mopar would have one only 1/8" larger, and what cars got them?
While I don't know the reasoning behind the change it was year based for the B-Body cars, Pre-73 running the smaller 1-1/8" shaft and 73 and later running the larger 1-1/4" shaft. That being said, the C body cars did use the larger shaft Pre-73

Auto Transport Service
Back