• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

greetings from sask. canada

moparon

Local time
10:07 AM
Reaction score
please bear with this old dog while he learns forum rules and i am new to computers also .
:moparts ghost:

thanks really enjoy fbbo site . glad i tripped across it was being a hermit in gm and ford country. wife and i have 69 r/t ,70 coronet sw,70 coronet 440 and a bunch of parts cars.

welcome to FBBO you will probably fit right in here

69 Coronet R/T and 70 Coronet S/W have pics in photo gallery. Im slowly finding my way around sites better half uploaded pics more to follow soon . Once im better at typeing i ll be joining in disscustions. have a mopar day .

What is Saskatchewan like?

I am one of those rare birds who likes winter and was wondering how it is up there. Here in Missouri, it gets so hot.

Hi there Moparon! I too am from Saskatchewan, up north near Tisdale. I own a couple of 68 Coronet 500's, a hardtop and a convertible, plus another 68 500 2 door for parts LOL... Glad to see you here!
BTW Inspector71... up here the snow is pretty well gone now, but I understand they had another major dump which we might get later... Its a short season!

thanks Its a blast to be able to mingle with like mind people .hope to get back to everbody as typing skills improve .
ps snuck this one in while on work break .
moparon

listening to the other members good nature banter made me see the light muchly.

moparon

thanks 64 bevedere great down to earth people. finding out how much i don ,t know. really enjoying it.

moparon

I've got a lot of tech help off of this site. Got some nice parts as well. Have a good one.

Mac

Auto Transport Service
Back