• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from North Carolina

ec67coronetrt

Local time
1:44 AM
Reaction score
Hello, I am a new member from North Carolina with 67 Dodge Coronet RT. Was die hard Chevy guy, but have been away from Muscle Cars for a while. My dad was also former Chevy but he decided to do a restore on this 67 RT. He finished it except for a few small items and I bought it from him. He rebuilt the 440 and I am loving driving the car. I may reach out for advice. Thanks!
IMG_0336.jpeg

Nice.

Let's see more of it.

From Illinois . . .

Welcome (3).jpg

Sweet Coronet! Like that front wheel the best . . .

1699319007384.jpeg
and glad your here

Welcome to FBBO neighbor!
Nice R/T
Great bunch on here for advice and such.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice looking R/T. And a picture on your first post; well done. Enjoy driving your R/T, as I do mine. Mine came with its original Certicard, saying it was sold new in Hickory, N.C., in December,1966. I don't know how far that is from you.

P7030085.JPG

P7030086.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice looking R/T. And a picture on your first post; well done. Enjoy driving your R/T, as I do mine. Mine came with its original Certicard, saying it was sold new in Hickory, N.C., in December,1966. I don't know how far that is from you.

View attachment 1553042

View attachment 1553043
Great looking car!! I am testing wheels now to find best ones. I like your choice. Yes mine has Certicard as well. Sold new in Roanoke, Va. I am about one hour from Hickory.

Welcome from Alabama, nice Coronet, once you let one of those Chevys see your taillights you won't go back.

Hello, I am a new member from North Carolina with 67 Dodge Coronet RT. Was die hard Chevy guy, but have been away from Muscle Cars for a while. My dad was also former Chevy but he decided to do a restore on this 67 RT. He finished it except for a few small items and I bought it from him. He rebuilt the 440 and I am loving driving the car. I may reach out for advice. Thanks!View attachment 1552628
Nice to see a fellow Carolinian Mopar guy. Ashe county about 20 miles north of West Jefferson.

Hello, I am a new member from North Carolina with 67 Dodge Coronet RT. Was die hard Chevy guy, but have been away from Muscle Cars for a while. My dad was also former Chevy but he decided to do a restore on this 67 RT. He finished it except for a few small items and I bought it from him. He rebuilt the 440 and I am loving driving the car. I may reach out for advice. Thanks!View attachment 1552628
Welcome from north Florida

Auto Transport Service
Back