• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to FBBO

Big mark

Local time
4:43 AM
Reaction score
Hey all just want to say greetings from Canada. I have a 1970 super bee fc7 plum crazy car black interior 383 magnum 727 auto. I bought it in 1985 got it home then two weeks later out from under a 40 ft maple tree that fell on top of it as well as the shop it was sitting in front of from a tornado that went through out back yard. This is when the real work began. My old girl has been done for the most part for a few years now. I Just it got it home after a 6 year slumber in dry storage I will post pictures when I figure out how. This old guy it great with a wrench not so great with a computer. HaHa.

Welcome from Illinois!! Posting pics is easy if you already have them on your computer. If you need help just ask.

newwelcome.jpg
It appears you've managed to upload a pic for your avatar, so you've got it pretty much figured out already.
So....fess up!
:xscuseless:

Well hi there Big Mark, this is me...is that you? Welcome from the west coast! If you're on a computer and the pictures of your car are also residing there, you could try to drag those images into your next post. Nothing should explode, it works for many of us. :)
tumblr_d002222528929ebc2e8134d57d4c4e28_2c4a68a9_500.gif

If you have pictures in a file on your computer, this is easy. Even I can do it! After you compose your post, hit the Add Photos box, and it will take you to your pictures files. Find the picture you want to upload, and hit Open button. Then Post your reply, Done.

Welcome from Alabama, looking forward to your pictures and future information.

Cool looking Super Bee Hood treatment in the Avatar
we need some photos of the rest of it

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Southern CA Big Mark, and nice looking Super BEE !!
We like PIC's, so post a bunch of those for us to follow your project.
Just find a kid, that's the best way to do it !!

Welcome to FBBO from NY.
FC7 is my favorite Hi Impact Color!

IMG_3716_Original.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back