• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grettings

istockphoto-517611164-612x612.jpg

Welcome! Just poking fun here but you might want to check the spelling of of thread title before certain members happen along...Spelling errors might be a bigger issue than Chevy ownership.....:lol:... :poke: :poke:
I dunno...maybe intentional. Perhaps he has a one-of-one mythical Mopar?

Gretting
Magical jubilation involving all mythical characters ever known including Santa, Easter Bunny, Leprechauns and more.
Urban Dictionary: Gretting
:lol:

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

I'm in the '12 step program' :poke: getting weaned of GMs too
not just Chevys/Camaros either, Olds, Pontiacs (esp. T/As) & Buicks
albeit I've always had owned a MoPar, since day 1

Welcome! Just poking fun here but you might want to check the spelling of of thread title before certain members happen along...Spelling errors might be a bigger issue than Chevy ownership.....:lol:... :poke: :poke:
It's what brought me late to the party. And waiting for Kern Dog spelling app to load......

Welcome. Only 66 plymouths had the single headlight, dodges had 4, 2 on each side.

It's what brought me late to the party. And waiting for Kern Dog spelling app to load......

Welcome. Only 66 plymouths had the single headlight, dodges had 4, 2 on each side.
I think Kern Dog is just gonna ignore this thread in hopes that it'll go away.... So lets keep it here a little longer..... :lol:

Curious why someone would ignore, or hoping the thread will disappear?
LOL Kern Dog can be our local spelling & grammar nazi.... He's a great guy but poor spelling & grammar are his pet peeves.... Lately he's been trying not to be so critical but when you have an introduction thread titled "Grettings" instead of "Greetings" your off to a rough start so rather that be his normal sociable self at least in my mind he's ignoring this thread....

@Kern Dog, Greg, come on in & say Hi!!! LOL..

LOL Kern Dog can be our local spelling & grammar nazi.... He's a great guy but poor spelling & grammar are his pet peeves.... Lately he's been trying not to be so critical but when you have an introduction thread titled "Grettings" instead of "Greetings" your off to a rough start so rather that be his normal sociable self at least in my mind he's ignoring this thread....

@Kern Dog, Greg, come on in & say Hi!!! LOL..
No problem, if spelling is a major concern for him....oh well. I came on this forum for Mopar info, not a spelling lesson.

Greetings everyone first time poster here. I'm new to Mopar's, but not to muscle/race cars. I started drag racing in 1969 and continued on and off for over 30 years. During that time, I raced in many classes owning all Chevy cars (flame suit on). I always admired the body style of the 1966/67 B body, as my friend owned one and raced against many. I currently own (over 20 years) a restored 1970 SS/RS Factory AC big block Camaro, one of 1850 produced. What brings me to this forum is a search for preferably a 66 B body as I like the look of the single headlight. I'm not looking for modified cars or projects just mostly restored originals, with V8, and must be automatic so my wife can drive it.
Thanks in advance for any advice or leads.
Hi Max,
I have been trying to sell my 69 GTX since last year. If you ever change your mind to four headlights let me know :)
Brad

Welcome from Alabama and the madness. Hope your search is fruitful.

Auto Transport Service
Back