• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grill restoration

Broken Mopar

Local time
11:44 AM
Reaction score
I will be sending my complete grill from my 64 savoy in for restoration. Have narrowed it down to Special "t's or King of trim. King of trim quite a bit cheaper. Not to offend any one or any company but is this a case of "you get what you pay for"? Opinions would be appreciated. Thanks. Spook

I've never had anything done by King of Trim, but I've heard good things about their work.

I just got done reading some about them and oxytousc is right, Seems there is a bunch of guys that like there work. Check this link out, it looks like some of there work was on a car that MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE did... "Project Goldberg"..
http://www.kingoftrim.com/

Thanks for that information. Just what I needed to hear! Anybody else?? Thanks in advance for the opinions. Spook

Thanks for that information. Just what I needed to hear! Anybody else?? Thanks in advance for the opinions. Spook

+1 on "king of trim". it used to be called ano-brite when i had my '65 satellite done. plus they are mopar guys.

King of trim does a great job...Their colors are right on the mark..
Petty Blue 67 gTx

My understanding is that Special T's does not do his own work, I was told he uses Pro One Polishing. There number is 219-759-5501 from a google search. Might be worth a call to check.

Auto Transport Service
Back