• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grille support pictures needed

Flyboy1400

Local time
11:11 PM
Reaction score
I am trying to reassemble the front end of my 66 satellite and finding lots of bolt holes are not lined up. I'm now suspicious that it may have had a front end collision and was not properly fixed before being painted. Can someone here help with some pictures of the upper and lower grille support pieces. Specifically looking at the gap to the bumper, upper grille corners to edge of fender. Also any curvature of the lower support, it should come to a slight point in the middle like the grille does right? (Mine does not).
Many thanks!

I am trying to reassemble the front end of my 66 satellite and finding lots of bolt holes are not lined up. I'm now suspicious that it may have had a front end collision and was not properly fixed before being painted. Can someone here help with some pictures of the upper and lower grille support pieces. Specifically looking at the gap to the bumper, upper grille corners to edge of fender. Also any curvature of the lower support, it should come to a slight point in the middle like the grille does right? (Mine does not).
Many thanks!
I hope these will help.
Mike
IMG_2845.JPG
IMG_2846.JPG
IMG_2847.JPG
IMG_2848.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back