• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GTX on CL for sale.

I'm suspicious about this car as it has been listed on and off on Craigslist for over 4 years. I called and talked with the seller four years ago myself. He was not straightforward with me and I moved on. I think it is priced realistic within negotiation terms, but there is a reason why this car has not found a new home.

I wonder if he'd trade me for my 67 Mustang convertible, but then I'd have to find a 440 like Richard said

Too much $$$ for something that needs so much work

Not that I dont like 383's...

Given the asking price ...

A car of this caliber with a 383 just isn't right

For me, it may as well have a /6 as I'd install a 440 assumng the price much lower

Just my 2c worth

dude went full retard with the black spray paint. the engine bay looks like it was put together on a GM assembly line

dude went full retard with the black spray paint. the engine bay looks like it was put together on a GM assembly line

*as myk quietly shuts the hood on his charger*

Hey look, I was young, I was in college, I didn't have anyone to turn to and I needed the money!!!!

I think it looks **** with the blacked out bumpers and trunk panel.

originally a 440 car but now has a mild built 383

Basically took a Real GTX and turned it into a RR clone

facepalm1.gif

As a 318 owner, I'd be happy with a 383.

Yeah but not in a GTX when its supposed to come with a 440 or the Hee-meee. You might as well buy a GTX with a Chevy 350 in it-it just ain't right and it should take off another $8K from the price...

Auto Transport Service
Back