• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guage Cluster

31649860017_large.jpg
31649860016_large.jpg

Thanks for all the help sundance. the pics help to visualize how everything goes better. If i need anymore help I'll know who to ask now haha.

Found some more pic's,these are from a non rally cluster but the dash bolt mounting holes are the same.
Paint layout 001.jpg
Paint layout 002.jpg
Paint layout 003.jpg
Paint layout 004.jpg
Paint layout 007.jpg
Paint layout 005.jpg
Paint layout 006.jpg

74 sundance

what car did these photos come from ?

Ralph

I should point out that there are many different variations of the two clusters but all the dashes are the same and all the basic/most important parts are all installed the same way it's just that your dash might have added options that others don't have.
Some cars will have different options:
2spd wipers vs 3 spd wipers, cable heater controls vs vacuum heater controls, clock vs Tach or neither,AM radio vs FM radio and ultra rare radio delete,rear window defroster,seat belt buzzer ,fasten seat belt light and so on.

there was a guy on ebay that use to make white guages for the 71-74 dash - dont know if he still sells them

Do you mind sending me those pics. I just need to get to the bulbs. Is removing the wood grain enough?

Auto Transport Service
Back