• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guy Flips out and crushes his 70 Charger when he could not sell it for $$$$

I'd love that tow truck.. and I think I'll drop my Value Village to see if I can get the wife that outfit while I'm at it ! :)

He couldn't just let everyone think he is an idiot, he had to prove it.

He couldn't just let everyone think he is an idiot, he had to prove it.
An obvious attention whore .. and he got exactly what he wanted. Suspect he has advertising on his Youtube page as well, so in the end he WILL get paid for the car !

Hollywood in general destroys more mopars than you can imagine. Go back and look at some of the old movies.. Vanishing point, Dirty Mary Crazy Larry, Almost any movie with a large police case scene. Back in the day the cars were cheap, plentiful and disposable.
captain obvious giphy.gif

Big difference between this dip and the movie shows. The movies made money

I gave a 70 charger RT- in that kind of condition to -Wildcat Auto Wrecking- (in sandy Oregon) about ten years ago.
My motive was to avoid the hassles of parting it out or finding a buyer. -Wildcat Auto is the local go-to place for Mopar stuff like this and soon after I donated -it was picked clean like beetles reducing a carcass to bones. (many have found little gems for their projects from my donation).

In return, I have "yard credit" and an invite to seek what I may need from their acres of the best lasting Mopar cars near my area.

I read through this thread and can only agree -with the consensus- that this guy is an arrogant/whining/selfish jackass.

BTW--dealing with buyers that come to negotiate on something for sale need not be as traumatic an experience as this guy seems to have endured. ( I have chatted with many of them. They don't want to sell. they want to rape.)

The seller DOES NOT hold the upper hand. Flipping off buyers is not a good sales pitch.:steering:

He is the reason collectors should and are concerned with finding good homes for there stuff when it comes time to sell. Itonly takes one idiot to destroy 49 years of mopar history in literally a few mintutes.

I like the summary in the show more section under the video.

Daniel Gagliardi's dad should have worn a CONDOM. This all could have been PREVENTED.

He is the reason collectors should and are concerned with finding good homes for there stuff when it comes time to sell. Itonly takes one idiot to destroy 49 years of mopar history in literally a few mintutes.

Clearly this guy is not a collector sort. -He is a frustrated (short-fused) dealer in an unfamiliar market place.
He now has -a very public reputation- that will follow him should he have another car for sale.:wetting:

LMAO, you pulled the Captain Obvious out for that? I would have saved it for a better post.
View attachment 857588
The mere fact you know who C.O. is means you're not "retarded". :)
Point being, we're all well aware of what Hollywood has done in thinning the classic car herd...
even I know. :eek:
The other point being, they don't HAVE to do that....yet they do anyways and they don't care.

Bingo.

It could have been someones Mopar dream car project. Most people have been priced out of the R/T market these days!

Auto Transport Service
Back