• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guy Flips out and crushes his 70 Charger when he could not sell it for $$$$

This guy was a dick! Could have at least offered to a school for automotive classes for kids to learn and restore......:mad:

This guy was a dick! Could have at least offered to a school for automotive classes for kids to learn and restore......:mad:

Sorry,the only thing kids learn today is how to restore their iphone !!

They play a mean video game too! If they get things their way they will crush all cars and ride around in computer controlled electric mass transit systems!

This guy is obviously NOT a car guy. He's anything bad you can name in the "book". I had to stop watching after 1:30, it's just to painful to see. The car wasn't that bad, I've seen worse. At least he made a Charger convertible which Chrysler never did. But still it really pisses me off that he did this to an innocent car. "Everybody wants to be a car guy till its time to do car guy ****". So he obviously doesn't know how to work on a car. "This is great, this is f*ucking great", so seeing every classic car getting crushed in a scrap yard is great an amusing to you?! I have to stop before my blood pressure goes up.

I hope you are not confusing me with the clown who crushed the Charger?

Auto Transport Service
Back