• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Half Ounce" won't be down for breakfast

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:36 AM
Reaction score

Oh well ............​

California rapper Half Ounce killed in Los Angeles shooting​

October 4, 2022 8:42pm

A Southern California rapper was fatally shot in Koreatown early Tuesday morning, cops said.

Half Ounce, also known as Latauriisha O’Brien, was found suffering from several gunshot wounds in front of an apartment building, according to police.
Authorities received calls reporting nearly 30 rounds of gunshots fired near the 700 block of South New Hampshire Avenue.
Paramedics pronounced the 33-year-old dead at the scene.

Police investigated the crime scene for six hours and gathered information about the alleged shooter being a man in dark clothing who drove off southbound in a dark-colored SUV.

Family members told NBC4, that the rapper was a father of three children and had a fourth child due next year.

Lieutenant John Radtke of the Los Angeles Police Department is seeking any information and tips to help solve this brutal crime. He encourages neighborhood residents to share security camera footage or any intel on what may have happened.

my rap name is "Pound and a Half"......... gotta think big these days

Living 'the thugs life',
many cRappers don't do real well, in 'life longevity'

These guys are oh so cool..... then ultimately end up cut down in the streets or OD'd
pretty much anywhere. Great life. The guy that shot him will also be dead w/I a week or two. Why does all this take so long.....?

Since the board lords deleted my previous post...I edited it to make it more moparts friendly...

I've never heard of "half-ounce", always been a "Big Ounce" guy myself:D!!
avatars-2D93DBEIvsCyXIHT-3yAffA-t500x500.jpg

Oh well ............​

California rapper Half Ounce killed in Los Angeles shooting​

October 4, 2022 8:42pm

A Southern California rapper was fatally shot in Koreatown early Tuesday morning, cops said.

Half Ounce, also known as Latauriisha O’Brien, was found suffering from several gunshot wounds in front of an apartment building, according to police.
Authorities received calls reporting nearly 30 rounds of gunshots fired near the 700 block of South New Hampshire Avenue.
Paramedics pronounced the 33-year-old dead at the scene.

Police investigated the crime scene for six hours and gathered information about the alleged shooter being a man in dark clothing who drove off southbound in a dark-colored SUV.

Family members told NBC4, that the rapper was a father of three children and had a fourth child due next year.

Lieutenant John Radtke of the Los Angeles Police Department is seeking any information and tips to help solve this brutal crime. He encourages neighborhood residents to share security camera footage or any intel on what may have happened.

30 rds of gunshots, ? I'm pretty sure that's illegal in LA!!

Since the board lords deleted my previous post...I edited it to make it more moparts friendly...
You know what you did wrong..... :poke:

Lucky he died from a gunshot wound.....he would have cracked his skull one day anyway by tripping over his trousers that he wears at half-mast. :rolleyes:

33 years old and has fathered only 4 children? Fake news.

No guarantees; but pursue an honest living, work your way up, or seek other suitable employment with another, having developed some skills making yourself more marketable. But then, rather drag my fingernails across a chalkboard than listen to rap or hip-hop for 30 seconds. Nope, it’s not a luxurious ride. Gotta get up every day for WORK and adjust party time accordingly, to buy da bling of your choice. Did that for 50 years. But, my watch is a 10 year old Timex Expedition; only bling I wear.

Yep, there are people (subset of humanity) who prefer to steal other people’s belongings, murder, sell drugs, use drugs, and etc. to get their bling at someone else’s expense - ours. Some of them end up dead with their mothers crying, or end up in prison. They never acquired anger-management abilities killing each other at family parties and such over trivial bullshit. Just let da bullets fly finding a toddler in the way. Ever wonder about the ER/hospitalization costs these fuckers generate shooting each other up every hour across the country? Pretty sure they don’t have medical insurance coverage. Can’t overlook the free legal counsel they obtain. Not much of a career path…if only they could ponder on it. Well, they would need some brain function and a conscience by being raised right. Then we have ‘leaders’ yelling about racial injustice forgetting to mention – obey the laws. Meanwhile these scums with a LONG history of crime get out on bail or early release.

Figure this **** out someday? Not optimistic.

If anyone has caught news about the court antics with the rancid POS who mowed down people at a Christmas parade in Waukesha WI - it will boil your blood. My God! The families of the victims watching this **** show must be going insane.

Well I for one would contribute to the basketball net fund.

You know what you did wrong..... :poke:

Lucky he died from a gunshot wound.....he would have cracked his skull one day anyway by tripping over his trousers that he WORE at half-mast. :rolleyes:

Fixed it for ya...

You're welcome... Chuck (snook)

"Half Ounce" won't be down for breakfast​

Cool... more for me, are we having bacon?

Auto Transport Service
Back