• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hallo from NC

PanzerschreckLeopard

Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Thought I might make an account here....I don't actually have a B-body yet (though do have an A-body!) but am currently hoping to get one soon!

welcome from sunny california , whats your want ?
Wanting a 1970 Coronet...FOUR DOOR! Ohhhh such a joy it's been to find one that even exists in any condition...and it has to be 1970 too, the front end of that year sells it. It's like I picked the worst B-body to find!

Welcome aboard!! Greensboro NC here, how 'bout you? Would love to see some pics of the A body.

Welcome aboard!! Greensboro NC here, how 'bout you? Would love to see some pics of the A body.
Can you guess why I wanted it...

1971Valiant.jpg

I'm in McCleansville, just outside the Greensboro city limits. My wife works in WS. We attended the Liberty cruise in tonight. Small turnout but there was a fresh rotisserie 69 R/T charger with a 572 Hemi and a 69 440 6pack Roadrunner. That and a bunch of Chevys, but I love any opportunity to take the car out.

I'm in McCleansville, just outside the Greensboro city limits. My wife works in WS. We attended the Liberty cruise in tonight. Small turnout but there was a fresh rotisserie 69 R/T charger with a 572 Hemi and a 69 440 6pack Roadrunner. That and a bunch of Chevys, but I love any opportunity to take the car out.
I see! Went to a thing in China Grove today but it turned out far smaller than anyone expected-- "usually 10 or 15" but only ended up with 4 including me.

Going to Northern Tool in Burlington next Saturday. They usually have over 100 cars, live music and food vendors. The local Mopar club will be there.

Welcome to the madness fron NC too . . . .

Welcome PSL to the best Mopar forum, 70 Coronets can be a tough one, but hey, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.:rofl:
Btw, how's a youngster know that movie?

Auto Transport Service
Back