• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy 4th of July to all

Sebring

Local time
2:24 AM
Reaction score
I'd like to wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July :usflag::confederateflag: Hopefully this pandemic will be over soon and we can all get back to normality.Even though lm not American it's still a special day to me as my mum passed away on this date in 2010.

Last edited:
A great day to be an American!!

Fourth-of-July-Gif-Images.gif
Fourth-of-July-Gif-Images.gif

I just realized that even our national symbol is racist. The white feathers on his head are in dominance over the poor innocent submissive brown feathers beneath him.

Happy 4th of July to all!
Headed out this morning to our church's baseball game, picnic and mini car show...all done practicing social distancing.

20200626_095910.jpg

Last edited:
Happy birthday to our country …...and to all who don't like it don't let the door hit you in the *** on your way out:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Happy Independence Day! We just finished re-watching the HBO John Adams story. It's a sobering thought to remember what so many have sacrificed to secure our freedom. May God grant us the wisdom to regain true independence again.

iStock-1053502160-1400x790.jpg

This will start the weekend off right....

Home Free- God Bless USA The United States Air force Band​

Happy Independence Day!
AF380E3A-B8FA-43D3-957A-C04B9FB1D4F7.jpeg
D926C720-C1B5-49DA-BDF5-2BFE094F092D.jpeg
4D1FABC8-D2B7-4B29-AD54-CB6784E76287.jpeg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back