• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Canada Day!

Dave6T4

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:19 PM
Reaction score
Happy Canada Day, July 1, 2023 to my Canadian forum friends, and Happy Independence Day, July 4, 2023 to my American forum friends!
Dave

OGC.gif

It's been a long road! Had to fend off the putins from the south, and scrap the limeys!
Happy Canada day!!

God save the Queen, Man!

Wait. What were we talking about?

Happy Canada Day to our northern friends!

Queens dead bro!
Only queen left is the one in charge!!
:rofl:

Yeah we'll see how many more fires there are tmrw morning.. :rolleyes:

Happy Dominion Day

:)

Happy Canada day
to the actual 'good people' of the north

Our town really pulled together. A year ago in May we were devastated by the worst flood in territory history. Over 400 houses destroyed or damaged in a town of 3500 people. Exactly a year later a forest fire came and wiped more out.
Today we buried a young man killed in a tragic accident. He is from a town west of us, population 53. Yes, fifty three. He was 21, smart, ambitious, a genuinely nice young man that would definitely go somewhere.
Last week he was pulling out a stuck vehicle when the tow hook came off and caught him between the eyes, exploding his head. The town shut down so the funeral procession could carry him home. The Canada Day parade was delayed out of respect.
When
IMG_2251.jpeg
IMG_2244.jpeg
IMG_2241.jpeg
it did start it was something that we were very proud of. This tiny town has taken two consecutive kicks to balls yet we still pulled together a parade to celebrate this amazing country. Sure, it was kind of hokey. We are proud of that, too.

Okay help me out here guys (becuase I'm not googling jacksquat)... what exactly does Canada Day represent?

Auto Transport Service
Back