• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy father's day

bearman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:22 PM
Reaction score
To all of you dads fathers and mom's who are dad's also have a great father's days.

Been there done that....

0747D4E3-B61B-4EC8-AAC9-BDA68ACB74E7.gif

I hope you all enjoy the time with your kids. Before you know it they will be older and out the door. Give them a extra long hug. Happy fathers day.

Thanks and the same to all of you!!

My daughter came home from Chicago this weekend. That's the only gift I need. I think we'll take the Hemi to one of our favorite drive-ins for lunch tomorrow. I'm also thinking of my Dad this weekend. This will be our 26th Father's Day without him.
Happy Father's Day to all of you fellow Dads out there!

Happy Father's Day! Yes the kids are growing fast and I plan on giving lots of hugs for the homemade gifts that I get tomorrow

My dad and his 5yr old great grandson a few years ago. Love them both, sadly, only the little one still here.

542B776C-EE7C-42B9-B2FD-BC153F406BCA.jpeg

Happy Fathers Day to all Fathers
Wish I could spend time with my Son and Grandson

I was going to post a special remembrance for our now dear departed fathers until seeing this one. I thought since our messages enter cyberspace, our messages might run past them wherever they are now. All the occasions when I'd call my dad or my father-in-law for their endless wisdom and experience they gained in their lives, leaving us behind to hopefully have learned enough from them. Well, for me, sometimes yes and no! Yep, remembering their life, accomplishments, and contributions. Happy Father's Day to them all.

Auto Transport Service
Back