• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy New Year!! And who is recovering from yesterday/last night! What's wrong with me!?

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:40 PM
Reaction score
I didn't even drink a beer nor did I make any noise and well, I'm pretty good at blowing stuff up and in the not too distant past, I was the one that the cops would come to. Just got done washing a load of clothes and about to fold them.....yeah, there's something wrong with me I think...

Nope your good,I did nothing last night. In bed by 11.

I didn't even drink a beer nor did I make any noise and well, I'm pretty good at blowing stuff up and in the not too distant past, I was the one that the cops would come to. Just got done washing a load of clothes and about to fold them.....yeah, there's something wrong with me I think...
Nah - nothing wrong with you. Just grown a brain and a bit of maturity. Which, aint always fun... ;)
Plus, you probably realise that this isnt really the REAL 'New Year'... :)

I drank some bourbon but no more than usual (LOL). I woke up at 8 feeling pretty good other than my neck which needs a little adjustment. We went across the street for a nice party, ate some good food, played some fun games, and had a Happy new year!

Last edited:
Amature Night!!! In bed by 9:15 and slumbered to sleep by constant fireworks and Guns??? At times it sure sounded like it...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

The fact that I'm not standing peeing in my pants at times square is enough satisfaction for me. So, a happy and healthy new year to everyone.

1704131956891.png

Amature Night!!! In bed by 9:15 and slumbered to sleep by constant fireworks and Guns??? At times it sure sounded like it...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:
I'm quite certain I heard gun fire too.....but usually it's me doing it lol. A friend brought over a small cannon years back and that dang thing was loud!! IIRC, the bore was only about 7/8" but the largest bolt I had was 3/4" so sawed the head off and dropped it in with only about 1/4 cap of black powder. The bolt came out spinning and went through a piece of 3/4" plywood like it was paper. Never did find it.....

There's plenty wrong with all of us... But the fact most of us didn't get drunk last night isn't a sign of something wrong...

As far as making some noise? Acetylene Bomb.... Say no more...

Sounds like someone’s growing up LOL!

1704132917992.jpeg

There's plenty wrong with all of us... But the fact most of us didn't get drunk last night isn't a sign of something wrong...

As far as making some noise? Acetylene Bomb.... Say no more...
A customer lit off a trash bag full years back. I think my ears are still ringing! @Scott Engelhardt it was Harold Nelson. LOL

Growing up? Probably has more to do with olded age than growing up lol. Even my girl friend has more spunk than me!
Come on man, I was rolling out the carpet for you to be 50 years younger.
Didn’t have your glasses on and couldn’t see that? :poke:
Happy New Year man, sincerely :thumbsup:

A customer lit off a trash bag full years back. I think my ears are still ringing!
A buddy of mine lit one off as well, his was a 55 gallon bag... Really smart guy, not his smartest moment... The percussion shattered windows half a block away... He's used a really long fuse to give him extra time to get safely out of the area... Unfortunately after he found cover a 60+ YO man stepped out of a doorway within 50 feet of the blast.... Luckily he stepped back inside before the explosion...

A buddy of mine lit one off as well, his was a 55 gallon bag... Really smart guy, not his smartest moment... The percussion shattered windows half a block away... He's used a really long fuse to give him extra time to get safely out of the area... Unfortunately after he found cover a 60+ YO man stepped out of a doorway within 50 feet of the blast.... Luckily he stepped back inside before the explosion...
Did some stuff like that many moons ago but nothing that big. Geez lol

I woke up and knew right where my pants were.
There are SOME people I've known that couldn't say that.

A customer lit off a trash bag full years back. I think my ears are still ringing!

I had a classmate do that in high school shop class inside the building. Filled a plastic trash bag with acetylene and threw a molten piece of steel at it. Damn that was loud!

We went out for dinner, had a few drinks, came home, had a few more, and watched "Hell on Wheels" til 11:40pm. Turned on the Local Buffalo Fireworks Celebration, Quite an Event ! Switched channels to Escape the "Woke" NY Times Square BS, and found Lynyrd Skynyrd Live from Nashville, for Their CST New Years Eve Party ! BEST New Years Eve Party We've seen since ???
0101240103a.jpg
0101240103b.jpg
0101240052a_HDR.jpg
0101240052b_HDR.jpg
0101240052_HDR.jpg
0101240104.jpg
0101240100.jpg
0101240103.jpg
and been a LONG Time since I've been up past 1am !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I haven't recovered from last YEAR...
At least I got back on line here:thumbsup:
It is nice to be back, now to renew the gold membership & browse around a bit in between fiascos:realcrazy:
:drinks:

Auto Transport Service
Back