• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:20 AM
Reaction score
Second year in a row New York City Manhattan doesn’t have the St. Patrick’s Day parade. I’ll still Raise my glass with a shot of Jamison today. And a few good Irish tunes
giphy.gif

Last edited:
St Patrick's day wouldn't be the same without a redhead.
067c7e322c04ed969d7f2da38a462548.jpg

Run away from redheads. I married one...YUGE mistake. Actually, the mistake was a three-fer - her last name was McLaughlin, she's a ginger, and I married her TODAY - on St Patrick's Day.

Whooops.

I now laugh at one of my drummers - she's HIS problem now!

Don't get me wrong - they're fun to look at and fun to play with...but I don't recommend trying to keep one. Some guys can make it work, and more power to ya...but that's a rare occurrence.

Happy st pats....much better than last year when the man shut us down right before to "Flatten the curve" What bs, they told us 14 days just not which particular set of days.... Either way I digress Ill raise a glass and be smokin of the green today

Last edited:
Happy St. Patty's day to all the Irish folk out there. A great heritage to be proud of, a contribution to this great country.

"whisky".

If you drink bourbon, be prepared for a completely different experience! Cleaner, clearer flavors; less muddy. Jameson or Bushmills are good starting points, or you can look for full-on single-malt if you want totally clear flavors and aromas. Me, I'm a singlemalt guy...

I was thinking accessibility and price point, for a 'beginner'...you can find Jameson and 'bush at just about any pub if you don't want to pop for a bottle of "unknown" booze for the house.

Both spellings are deemed correct.

Is Irish anything like Scotch? Haven't found any tolerable Scotch.

Yes, I drink bourbon but never thought of it having a muddy flavor.

I was thinking accessibility and price point, for a 'beginner'...you can find Jameson and 'bush at just about any pub if you don't want to pop for a bottle of "unknown" booze for the house.
I grew up in NJ, there was an Irish pub in every town, some had 2 or 3. Tullamore Dew was always a favorite, along with a Guinness.

Okee dokee, you guys have me convinced to try Irish but not today.
One, too many one day per year Irish will be out and heavy rain is forecast.

Auto Transport Service
Back