• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hard line for A/C lines

How did you wire in your interior controls? I bought the Bouchillon system and i’m a little lost with the controls.

The controls work just like factory. I'm using the original factory switches along with vacuum for the pods in the heater box. I just got the compressor, brackets, condenser from Bouchillon. Hooked a wire going from compressor to the switch for everything to work.

The controls work just like factory. I'm using the original factory switches along with vacuum for the pods in the heater box. I just got the compressor, brackets, condenser from Bouchillon. Hooked a wire going from compressor to the switch for everything to work.
Can it be done with the gauges in the car? My controls don’t work at the moment but I’ve bought new vacuum lines and hopefully i can get them working.

What is wrong with the controls? Do you need a new blower switch?

Yes. The control pod for A/C and heat is separate, having 2 nuts/studs holding it in if I remember right. The only issue would be fishing all the vacuum lines from the left, to the right. It would be to your benefit to loosen and or remove the whole instrument cluster to put the vacuum lines in.

What is wrong with the controls? Do you need a new blower switch?

Yes. The control pod for A/C and heat is separate, having 2 nuts/studs holding it in if I remember right. The only issue would be fishing all the vacuum lines from the left, to the right. It would be to your benefit to loosen and or remove the whole instrument cluster to put the vacuum lines in.
Not sure. The blower works but it won’t turn off with the switch

Not sure. The blower works but it won’t turn off with the switch

Check the switch. I might have another new one but have to check. Ive also seen them on line as well.

Auto Transport Service
Back