• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anybody bought parts from the Ram Man

He did all right by me but I will agree his response time and customer relations leave a lot to be desired.
Update, my builder finally went to install the brake booster and linkage and non of it comes close to fitting like Ram Man assured me it would. A lot of money for nothing....I thought he was just kind of rude but now I think he is a grade A ***----!

Update, my builder finally went to install the brake booster and linkage and non of it comes close to fitting like Ram Man assured me it would. A lot of money for nothing....I thought he was just kind of rude but now I think he is a grade A ***----!

Yeah, but at least you got a "God bless" and thank you my "Mopar Bretheren" spiel out of him didn't you? :lol:

Those are two things he always says to influence potential customers. Trying to appeal to your religious beliefs (not his) and your loyalty to Mopars.

Well, MANY have had bad experience with him. Let this be a lesson learned. Hope you get your money back and get a hold of Dr. Diff instead

Auto Transport Service
Back