• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone bought and used this radiator?

Gotchya...obviously I missed that my bad. I didn't have any matching numbers anything for my car it was just a rust free big block shell so I didn't really have to worry about that. They want way too much to restore the original one I have for it so that's why I went this route, it was cheap and easy. I'll paint mine before the summer is up because it does look better
Not a problem at all. the beauty of my car is it's a super nice mostly original paint car but drivetrain is all hotrod!
440 manual auto and 4.10's. I am slowly making it less hotrod looking under hood without taking away any horsepower. The big finish will be this winter when the engine gets one color on it and some other old school polished aluminum valve covers. Here it is now:

66Satellite90 (Large).JPG

Just a small update:
I bought the unpainted version from ACC and the cap doesn't line-up as some have said so waiting on a new neck to come so my buddy can cut this one off and weld on new clocked the right way. Then I'll paint it black and move on.
Ron

newrad1.JPG newrad2.JPG

OK another update for anyone that cares:
Had my buddy put a new neck on the radiator so as to clock the cap properly. Got it all installed with a factory #326 fan shroud and an 18" flex fan for now. Painted it black and will road test tomorrow.
Ron

66Satellite94.JPG 66Satellite96.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back