• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone use the jegs roll cage kit on a 66/67 b body?

SAM67

Local time
2:50 PM
Reaction score
Like the title states, shopping for a budget mild steel 10/12 pt roll cage. Jegs seems like a good price but how is the fit compared to s/w?

I have a S&W but haven't installed it. Do you have any experience with them?

My buddy has a 67 belvy and it fit pretty good.he got the 10pt chrome moly and added other bars to it as well.

did one on a nova.fit pretty good.will take some massaging,but almost all those kits do.

I hear that the S&W kits usually have the best fitting kits. IIRC, the owner goes by Hookdaddy on http://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums which is a drag racing forum and one that's well run. It isn't like yellowbullet, that's for sure! Anyways, I've talked to him a several times on the phone and on that site about different products etc and I liked his willingness to help and expertise. His name is Don Scholl and he was the CEO there and his son also works there. Don's profile on FB says he's retired now (he'll be 65 next month) but I bet he's still around the place a lot. For stuff like this, I look to S&W first. Jegs and Summit just seem to have too much universal fit stuff for my liking.

Auto Transport Service
Back