• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

has anyone used Classic 2 current fabrication patch panels

6_7_G_T_X

Local time
9:00 AM
Reaction score
Input please,,on this company and the product not on patch panels in general...
they tell me they are the manufacturer
20 gage steel
been making this product over 10 years

have you used these quarter panel patches? would be great if you had experience with the 67 gtx panels....thank you

http://www.c2cfabrication.com

also any leads on a 67 GTX HOOD in or near Florida..would be greatly appreciated

JD

Last edited:
I just bought a 67 satellite 4 door for a parts car, he through in the rear quarter panels made by C2C. They not of the quality of AMD, and I have heard that they are made by Sherman (not sure on this), but I figure they are better than nothing. I am thinking I may use one of the quarters from the parts car, but I am going to have to use the patch panel.
Input please,,on this company and the product not on patch panels in general...
they tell me they are the manufacturer
20 gage steel
been making this product over 10 years

have you used these quarter panel patches? would be great if you had experience with the 67 gtx panels....thank you

http://www.c2cfabrication.com

also any leads on a 67 GTX HOOD in or near Florida..would be greatly appreciated

JD

@hpv8man
they claim they are manufactured in house ,,not sherman
AMD doesn't have the part of the panel that goes around the wheelhouse :(

parts 1.jpg
Here are the quarters that I have, I was told they were C2C parts. The area around the wheel opening is a little rough, and they feel a little bit on the thin side. But again they are better than nothing which is what everybody else offers.

quarter.jpg

I bought full quarters almost 3 years ago from them. Not bad quality, although their packing was terrible, lucky they weren't damaged in transit. Turned out they were from Sherman

I bought 2 quarters from them. One was great the other terrible. I sent that one back and they replaced it no questions asked. The bad one, they said, was not their own manufacture but one brought in from another company. They fit well and are good quality. Good guys there, they answer the phone.

I bought mine and did not use them I thought they were way to thin and the shape was not correct I wound up buying the AMD rear sections and also got the wheel arches from auto body specialties and pieced everything together the AMD panels are great the arches were not that sharp but no matter what all panels were the original thickness that other stuff is like using beer cans

I had their 71-74 rocker panels and the looked pretty good.

Never installed them though.

Auto Transport Service
Back