• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hauling your car to shows or to the races with Motor Home

project62

Local time
4:04 AM
Reaction score
For those of you who haul your car to shows or the race with a motor home...
Do you have a Class A or Class C?
If Class A what length is your unit? and Motor size? What feature do you wish you had gotten?
If Class C how well does it tow? Do you need extra brake assist? and Motor size?
IS there any restriction on motor home length allowed into the races?
What size car trailers do you guys have?
I know diesel engine is the best option , but not always affordable. What's the second best engine to get for pulling?
Thanks!

If Class A what length is your unit? and Motor size? What feature do you wish you had gotten?
If Class C how well does it tow? Do you need extra brake assist? and Motor size?
I know diesel engine is the best option , but not always affordable. What's the second best engine to get for pulling?
Thanks!
If You are talking new or relatively new Motor Homes, then I'd say for towing, a Ford or Mopar chassis with V-10.

Thanks!
As much brake You can have is always best option. Also, steel wheels with wheel covers....pitch the covers.....they impede heat dissipation.

Tom Ward did...back-in-the-80's! (Orlando Speed World Dragstrip):steering:
TOM WARD'S '62 WAGON.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back