• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a question about front fenders

CoronetDarter

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:43 PM
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I crumpled the drivers side fender on my 69 Coronet. Lug nuts backed off and the wheel/tire bounced around the wheel well before rolling down the road. :icon_cry: Insurance is going to take care of the repairs but they can't source a fender. There's no repops being made and NOS/used are scarce too. The adjuster wants to expand the search to include other years, but I'm skeptical. Not including the side marker lights, which would have to be reworked, are any of the other years a compatible replacement for the 69?

The only other year that will work is 68 but that's going to be hard to find too I imagine and probably more expensive. 68 has round side marker light instead of rectangular.

FYI 4 doors cars fenders are the same as 2 doors

doesnt the 68 fenders have a different headlight bucket ?

I don't know but the round vs. rectangle side marker is a deal breaker for me anyway. I'm gonna stick to finding a 69 fender.

Auto Transport Service
Back