• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Have SUPER NICE big block F.A.S.T type 906 HEADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene C

Local time
12:46 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello again I have a super nice set of iron 906 heads,Perfect port and polish job,could'nt be done better! with new lite weight valves Ferrea,newly cut for PC seals,new 120lb springs,machined retainers forged keepers installed springs 1.86 clearenced for 560 lift maybe more.Sould flow 290@550 lift Perfect for the guys who want to go fast but look 383 335hp!!! Also milled 040 for a 79cc chamber.Look better than they sound.Any questions ask will try to post pic's I am computer illiterate.(can't spell either) Matched ported perfectly comes with intake gaskets with heat block offs. you couldn't fit a hair between the intake ports and the gaskets PERFECTLY done!! Have like new mopar performance valve covers,shimed like new stamped rockers,and 080 wall 3/8 pushrods 8.250 lenth with extra shims to adjust rockers for any hyd lifters and hyd cams. have over 1550.00 into heads alone asking 1150 for heads.' Rockers 150,pushrods 100,valve covers 100 These are for the guy who needs to look stock and fly..........thanx 4 ur time Gene C ..... questions welcome!

Hello again I have a super nice set of iron 906 heads,Perfect port and polish job,could'nt be done better! with new lite weight valves Ferrea,newly cut for PC seals,new 120lb springs,machined retainers forged keepers installed springs 1.86 clearenced for 560 lift maybe more.Sould flow 290@550 lift Perfect for the guys who want to go fast but look 383 335hp!!! Also milled 040 for a 79cc chamber.Look better than they sound.Any questions ask will try to post pic's I am computer illiterate.(can't spell either) Matched ported perfectly comes with intake gaskets with heat block offs. you couldn't fit a hair between the intake ports and the gaskets PERFECTLY done!! Have like new mopar performance valve covers,shimed like new stamped rockers,and 080 wall 3/8 pushrods 8.250 lenth with extra shims to adjust rockers for any hyd lifters and hyd cams. have over 1550.00 into heads alone asking 1150 for heads.' Rockers 150,pushrods 100,valve covers 100 These are for the guy who needs to look stock and fly..........thanx 4 ur time Gene C ..... questions welcome!
pics please, do you take paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back