• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have we got any Ferrari owners here?

Ferrari driver bails, car rolls into pond​

The lead plaintiff in the case claims that he lost all braking power while driving slowly near his home. The Missouri resident reportedly unbuckled his safety belt and jumped out of the car just before it rolled into a 20-foot-deep pond behind his home. The car sank to the bottom.

The driver should be charged with "Abandonment at the wheel" :lol:

Seventeen years back until now and it's just getting litigated. Seems odd. I'll have to get my Lambo checked out just to make sure there's no like issue...... But first I guess I'll have to get one....

If $$$ was no object I think I'd be driving a Lambo SUV..... See them running around here a fair amount and they do look sweet. Not at all into the sports car models.

In the early 80's I was trying to buy a house and was being picky and was also looking at a 308. Figured if the house deal fell though, a 308 was going to be in my garage soon. The first wife didn't like either option lol. What is it with women!?

In the early 80's I was trying to buy a house and was being picky and was also looking at a 308. Figured if the house deal fell though, a 308 was going to be in my garage soon. The first wife didn't like either option lol. What is it with women!?
When I purchased GTX number 3 in 1991, the scion of the dealership that sold my current car was driving a 308. I wouldn’t have swapped even up back then, and surely wouldn’t three decades later.

Auto Transport Service
Back