• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have you been experiencing this heat wave?

Areas of the PNW are having a record, or near-record breaking cool and wet Spring. Would be happy to trade half of it away for some of your sunshine.

Best to enjoy it, the snow is coming again.

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 6.38.57 PM.png

95°, 5% here at 8 pm. The dogs love it! With the exception of the puppy who's addicted to A/C, I can't get them to come in. They all wanna chase the ball, or just lie around outside and relax.

50 degrees with a nice breeze blowing through the window. Two blanket night with my head in the cold, mmmmmm

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 9.11.01 PM.png

Areas of the PNW are having a record, or near-record breaking cool and wet Spring. Would be happy to trade half of it away for some of your sunshine.
From what my friends tell me in the PNW, you need the rain and snow... WAY down this last winter.....

We set a couple records for a 102* and 101* but it cooled of really nice yesterday and today. Suppose to be back in the 90's by weeks end.

They were calling for blistering hot weather here this week, so far the storm has quenched the heat a bit but the humidity is even worse. It's nasty sticky here.

Summertime by Billy Stewart. It was also used in the Matt Damon movie, "Stuck On You." First time I saw this video my jaw dropped!

Summertime by Billy Stewart. It was also used in the Matt Damon movie, "Stuck On You." First time I saw this video my jaw dropped!

Looks like that dude is missing about a foot of torso.:rolleyes:

Sorry, youngster... not the same song. "Heat Wave" is a 1963 song written by the Holland–Dozier–Holland songwriting team. It was first made popular by the Motown vocal group Martha and the Vandellas

Wow, you're wicked old!

Clearly not as old as the songs I posted, but yet I'm classified as the youngster!

I guess this song makes me even younger???

And your also lookin at possible frost this weekend, borked up fo sure!!!
The cornfields here have gone postal with this heat the past week!
Yep!!! And so much for trying to get anything going for some vegetables except the onions. And they aren't doing all that great!!! cr8crshr/Bill
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back