• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have you ever seen a UFO?

Did you use your phone to take pictures?
House phone...

Geez that copter mighta had some badass weaponry to use after seeing ya with the AK. A most remarkable tale.
AR. It wasn't that kind of helicopter (I don't think, anyways). More of a "Bell" type I think. Sorry, I know very little about helicopters, but this one didn't look military like an Apache or Tomahawk.

This what I posted on that other thread.....The something I saw happened in 68 while star gazing. What looked like just another tiny dot in the night sky, one started moving but not fast. If holding up a ruler at arms length, it traveled about an inch in about 5 seconds then stopped, made a 90 degree turn and traveled another inch and stopped and that was it. I'm not one to gaze at the sky much but that night I just kicked back after coming home from a date and looked up. Back then there wasn't much light pollution around here and the stars were plentiful to look at and yeah, the universe is so big that there just has to be something else out there besides us!

And I'll add this question.....have humans figured out how this one was built

I live near Area 51...Plenty of crazy sh!t in the air round here.

No, but i would like to, but considering our size I really doubt that we are in the spotlight of another intelligent civilization... :(
Carl Sagan appropriately named us as a pale blue dot.
unnamed.png

One evening my uncle stopped by and picked me up to go with him surf fishing for stripe bass out by the Shinnecock inlet..here on Long Island N.Y. I was about 12 years old, it was so dark you could see the Milky way Galaxy, I was bored so I climb up on the rock jetty and sat down, as I was star gazing I noticed what looked like a fuzzy star and it was pulsating, it was the size of any star in the sky that night then it started to move and stop and move again a few minutes later, it started moving steady like a satellite would. In fact that's what I thought it was until it started moving again made a 90 degree turn sped up and disappeared !!
Many years later I was watching a documentary on unknown phenomenon called "In Search Of " with Leonard Nimoy and a person on the show explained exactly what I had seen. The chills ran up my spine!.
I'm 53 now and I remember that night like it was yesterday. I've been looking skyward ever since.

You think there's a lot of UFO sightings now?
Just wait until these things become common:
1385949215000-AmazonPrimeAir.jpg

Amazon delivery drones... or as we out here on the ridge refer to 'em:
"Skeet with PRIZES!!" :)

Love watching the night sky. Constellations, shooting stars, satellites (Plymouth's of course), the space station, the moon, etc. Living out in the country growing up you can see everything when it's a new moon.

I remember I showed my wife a moving satellite for the first time, and joked with her that it was a UFO, she was calling her Mom and everything. It was rather hilarious!

Out side of that though, I have seen some pretty interesting things, so UFOs, pretty sure, but Aliens, no.

Like several others, there were movements that were just not typical, or sometimes even capable, for an aircraft to make (that we know about), and like others I live in an area with three military facilities and have seen all of the various military aircraft fly, and none of them, excluding the F35 maybe, could make those maneuvers, and most sightings occurred before the F35 was even a on the drawing board.

Very neat to watch.

Quite a few people near my old country property have seen ufo's! It was me and a friend playing "mess with your mind" throwing a glow in the dark frisbee down the road! I really laughed when you got it just right and it would hover in there rear window for while! lots of brake lights and stops to get out and look up!most fun you can have for $3

Quite a few people near my old country property have seen ufo's! It was me and a friend playing "mess with your mind" throwing a glow in the dark frisbee down the road! I really laughed when you got it just right and it would hover in there rear window for while! lots of brake lights and stops to get out and look up!most fun you can have for $3
Now that's some funny stuff right there!

DoD_screenshot.5cdec875c3cd0.png

An unidentified flying object, as seen in a declassified Department of Defense video
Source: DoD

WASHINGTON - U.S. Navy pilots and sailors won't be considered crazy for reporting unidentified flying objects, under new rules meant to encourage them to keep track of what they see. Yet just a few years ago, the Pentagon reportedly shut down another official program that investigated UFO sightings. What has changed? Is the U.S. military finally coming around to the idea that alien spacecraft are visiting our planet? The answer to that question is almost certainly no, writes Iain Boyd for Phys.org.Continue reading original article
The Intelligent Aerospace take:

May 17, 2019- No, little green men aren't likely after the conquest of humanity. Boyd's piece for Phys.org highlights the reason why the Pentagon wants to identify UFOs: they're unidentified. If a warfighter on the ground or in the sky can't ID an object, that creates a issue since they don't know if it's friendly, adversarial, or neutral. Last year, the Department of Defense released footage captured from a U.S. Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet using the Raytheon ATFLIR Pod that was being operated by a trained aerial observer and weapons system operator that showed an object traveling below them that has not yet been identified. With improved technology, Boyd argues that the DoD can reduce UFO sightings simply by providing enabling technologies to identify what people and equipment are observing.
https://www.intelligent-aerospace.c..._content=2019-05-21&eid=288659524&bid=2449395

I don't know.
But one thing I'm pretty sure of.
From what the brainy people tell me of the size of the universe and the distances involved.
IF "they" have the technology to travel here, they didn't crash when they got here.
("Oops. Captain Zerk, the fuel gauge must be broken. Engines died. We are going in. ")

About 5 years ago late on a Saturday night, I came home a little intoxicated and must have said something to the wife that really got under her skin. She whipped some kinda of weaponry at me, I ducked...thankfully, and whatever in the hell it was flew out the window.

About 5 years ago late on a Saturday night, I came home a little intoxicated and must have said something to the wife that really got under her skin. She whipped some kinda of weaponry at me, I ducked...thankfully, and whatever in the hell it was flew out the window.

Did it smell like bacon.
Sorry.
Had to post.
But, Kiwi.:)

I don't know.
But one thing I'm pretty sure of.
From what the brainy people tell me of the size of the universe and the distances involved.
IF "they" have the technology to travel here, they didn't crash when they got here.
("Oops. Captain Zerk, the fuel gauge must be broken. Engines died. We are going in. ")
But how do you know? They might be more on the edge of technology than we are and actually made it in. Some may have crashed and some might have made it back out. Some might have a LOT more technology than us and know not to even bother coming here....

Well, if they did the Doctor will protect us.

Auto Transport Service
Back