• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have you ever seen a UFO?

Saw a movie once where Venus was inhabited by all these beautiful ***** women and took some guys from Earth prisoner, awful, just frightening to imagine this happening..

I have never seen an alien space craft. UFO''s or some sort of shooting stars, yes. I believe we are all on this planet. There are either other human type people or whatever they may call themselves or other living aliens as we call them living on other planets somewhere out there in this solar system.

I went through the same thing flying saucers from the ex. That was the easiest way to clear out the cupboard. :D

When I get home in the evening and turn on the stupidity that is the “news”, I sometimes think I’m just visiting here from a planet of common sense....

When I get home in the evening and turn on the stupidity that is the “news”, I sometimes think I’m just visiting here from a planet of common sense....
Can openers, the old church key, used to be common; a lot of guys had one on their key ring. So maybe what sense used to be common ain't so much anymore as well. We could rename common sense to 'seldom sense'. Sorta has a ring to it: "Well of course, that's just seldom sense". lol

This was a UFO until I discovered it was a pair of helium balloons that were floating over from a project called LOON that uses high altitude balloons to provide WiFi and internet and phone service. The balloons have an FAA transmitter so they can be tracked by air traffic and are shown on flight tracking websites.

Here is the picture of the two balloons over my house.
20180901_192920.jpg

Here is a close up I managed to get with my telescope, its not the greatest picture because I had to hold my cell phone up to the eye piece to get the photo. But you can tell its a helium balloon.
20180901_193318.jpg

Here is one of the pair that was on this flight tracking software.

Loon ballon.jpg

Ok. This evening, I was relaxing in my pool, looking up in the sky, when I saw an airplane flying about 35 to 40 K in the sky, with a bright white dot following it about a few hundred feet behind it. The white dot slowed down and the gap between it and the plane got larger and larger. Then the dot disappeared as the plane kept on going. I don’t know what it was, but this was definitely unidentifiable. What the heck was that? (FYI, I am a licensed and experienced pilot.)

They just dumped the dumper! Turns to a ball of ice.
While if true, this might explain some of what I saw, airplanes don’t dump their “johns” in flight and if they did, The ice block wouldn’t have disappeared. It would have been visible as it descended. But thanks for trying to identify it!

While if true, this might explain some of what I saw, airplanes don’t dump their “johns” in flight and if they did, The ice block wouldn’t have disappeared. It would have been visible as it descended. But thanks for trying to identify it!

Just making it up :D

Been nice to have gotten a video. Watch for other postings from people in your area. You never know.

I saw a "Star Bright/Fire Ball" one night around 11. That thing lit up my house and property brighter than daylight. There's a website for such reportings but it was like nobody else saw it. That I couldn't believe.

I wonder if it was just a case of St. Elmo’s fire?

With the vastness of space how can one not think there's life out there somewhere. Arrogant to think otherwise...

2018-UFO-Sightings-by-Laitude-Costa-2-14-2019-404x650.png

Auto Transport Service
Back