• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have you had to turn on the heater in your home yet?

I'll be picking up some off road diesel in the next few days to heat the shop, I can deal with 50*, but epoxy prefers a warm shop when the temps dip a little

Dang metric system!

°F = (°C × 9/5) + 32

So 40x9/5+32=104

8 x 9/5 +32 =48

I figured all we Norwegians liked the cold. September was too damned hot.

Ikke dårlig vær, bare dårlig klær?​

One of three in the house...
basement2022part19 088.jpg

I figured all we Norwegians liked the cold. September was too damn hot.

Ikke dårlig vær, bare dårlig klær?​

Not my wife. She is good at moving furniture even though she complains about it.

I use the thermostat to turn the heat on/off and the AC on/off. THEN it runs automatically.

There's at least one fan running full-time in the house no matter how cold it gets. Even my family's pets are addicted to the fans.

Is anyone else addicted to white noise?

House was built in 79, designed by Carl Brunkow, house is an octagon. Very unique!
Frank or Fritz house?
Absolutely gorgeous. My school is a Fritz and the beams and architecture is awesome.

Nice Fireplace.... Guess Y'all take fireplaces seriously in places were it actually gets cold.... Here we depend on Global Warming.
Industrial fire place built for Wisconsin winters! Ski lodge material…

No lie. I was just going to edit my thread and say that fireplace would look at home in a ski lodge.

26F or -3C is the lowest i've seen this fall. Frost pretty much every night and light snow on the peaks for the last couple weeks. Heater to knock the edge off the cold in the mornings but haven't fired up the woodstove yet.

Main heat, not yet. But one of my heat pumps I switched over to heat one morning last week to take the edge off. it won’t be long!

69 here this morning.... coolest this fall but will be in the mid high 50's tomorrow morning. Below normal for here.

Turned it on 5:30 this morning. Got new garage heater mounted yesterday replacing the old one. Need to finish gas pipe and vent connections. All goes well it'll be functional sometime today. Doing lots of garage reorganization work and I suck at it: What to keep, what to toss, and where to put the stuff I'm keeping...no wonder my garage looks like **** most of the time..

Auto Transport Service
Back