• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Head gasket advice

With that much stroke and steel rods, I'd say no tighter than .025 quench but it if makes you feel better, .028. There's lots of stuff that will make the car soft including the converter, cam, timing, advance curve and on and on....which I don't think was mentioned? We need everything including the weight of the car....everything! lol

With that much stroke and steel rods, I'd say no tighter than .025 quench but it if makes you feel better, .028. There's lots of stuff that will make the car soft including the converter, cam, timing, advance curve and on and on....which I don't think was mentioned? We need everything including the weight of the car....everything! lol
I am compiling a list of all of that

20230308_183254.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back